Moneygram is an international money transfer service where you can send money from abroad and claim it on Philippines. Widely used by OFW's to send money to their love ones.
Moneygram is one of the most convenient way to send money, why? Unlike banks which require to many information and lots of documents, in Moneygram you will only need your money and ID. The payout agents are also vast since Moneygram partners with most pawnshops in the Philippines. Who are these pawnshops? Well, I've list down only the best payout agencies, that means less waiting, less stress, and convenient.
List of pawnshops to claim MoneyGram remittance (padala)
- RD Pawnshop, Inc. - Fast, and they don't refuse customer with high payouts like P50,000 and above, they can also cater transaction even on brownouts.
- Palawan Pawnshop - Has many branches nationwide (almost 1000), it is so convenient since they even have branches on urban areas. They don't accept MoneyGram transaction on brownouts.
- Cebuana Lhuillier - Also fast, but sometimes they reject customers with P100,000 payouts and above, but that doesn't mean it applies for all branches. (Based on experience.)
- M Lhuillier - Same as Cebuana Lhullier.
- Other pawnshops and agencies - Maria Gracia Pawnshop, LBC, Prime Asia Pawnshop, Gemmary Pawnshop and Jewellery, and many other.
Disclaimer: I'm not in any way affiliated with MoneyGram Money Transfer (Pera Padala Services or Cash Padala Services). This post is based entirely on experience and observation on different pawnshops and agencies. Kindly comment it here if you have suggestions or clarification.